The Building Future Schools Fund is a $1.3 billion program to plan and develop new schools and education facilities for growing communities. It includes two new secondary schools in Brisbane’s inner city, construction of 10 schools opening in 2020 and 2021, upgrades to three schools and academies and master planning for 35 schools.
To develop a brand for the overall program and sub-elements for each workstream and apply across a broad range of collateral such as website, email and e-news, signage, fact sheets and newsletters.
We developed a visual identity comprising strong colours interspersed with images. The pattern was made up of seven colours – one for each workstream. We prepared a colour palette and demonstrated how the identity would apply in one colour format for each workstream. We have used this identity across a range of materials as the program has been implemented.
- Visual identity development
- Infographics and illustrations
- Community engagement and events collateral design
- Video production and editing
- Design of graphics for web, digital and social media
- Image sourcing and photo editing
- Digital and print production management
Pictured: Fortitude Valley State Secondary College signage, Building Future Schools Fund website and new state high school newsletter.